I'm late to the starting point as we've been busy on holiday and recovering from holiday. But it's given me time to think about what I want my goals to be.
1. Learn Portuguese - sounds really random, but we went to a friends wedding in Portugal last week. It was lovely, but I felt awful not being able to speak much Portuguese. So I want to get better.
2. Make our house home- we've been here nearly a year and our flat still has so much to do. Admittedly we were a little preoccupied with moving our business and the impending arrival of our son back then. However our short holiday in a five star hotel served as a rude reminder when we got back.
3. Learn to crochet. I can knit but crocheting is witch craft with a single needle. Could be the easiest or hardest goal on my list
4. Socialise- I've been a tad lazy since becoming a mum. There were four babies born in my family in the space of a year. Which made socialising somewhat unnecessary in those early newborn months. Now I know I need to extend my social circle to include other mothers.
5. Website-I took the plunge to etsy last month but I'm not convinced its the place for my natural toys. I will be looking at online and offline alternatives to migrate my business to. My blog needs some tlc and some work to increase traffic and hopefully build a solid base for my business. I'm not sure how many I will complete in the next 10 weeks but I'm looking forward to making progress in all of the above, whilst hopefully getting to know some other bloggers in the process.